In today’s article, we’ll introduce you top 10 Best Filtered Water Bottle that is most popular with tourists! Hopefully, with this reference, along with the travel knowledge you’ve accumulated, you can choose a convenient and favorite Filtered Water Bottle in your own style!
- 1 Filtered water bottle – safe water for traveling
- 2 The Pros and Cons of a Filtered Water Bottle
- 3 Best Filtered Water Bottles Comparison Chart
- 4 Best Filtered Water Bottle Reviews – (Updated List)
- 4.1 Brita 20 Ounce Sport Filtered Water Bottle
- 4.2 WaterWell Travel Filtered Water Bottle
- 4.3 LifeStraw Go Filtered Water Bottle
- 4.4 Extreme Filtered Water Bottle Seychelle
- 4.5 KOR Nava BPA Free Water Bottle 650ml
- 4.6 Filtered Water Bottle SurviMate BPA Free
- 4.7 Sgodde Filtered Water Bottle
- 4.8 Aquasana Filtered Water Bottle
- 4.9 EJ103 Cleansui Filtered water bottle
- 5 Something you don’t know about your Filtered Water bottle
- 6 Complete Buying Guide on Filtered Water Bottles
- 7 FAQs
- 8 The last words
Filtered water bottle – safe water for traveling
Multi-day hiking or hike requires you to carry lots of water. So, you need to plan on carrying lots of water. Or a way to filter clean water for your trip.
For those who love adventure travel to wild places in the wild, it is essential to equip themselves with convenient travel equipment. Indeed, through every trip, we discover a lot of interesting things in life, and one of them is to enjoy the natural water resources of every land we come to.
However, is the fact that natural water resources are increasingly at risk and we can not say that they are really good for health or not? So how are you going to solve this problem? This is using a Filtered Water Bottle!
With water sources such as streams or rivers, we should get water from strong, tight currents because these currents prevent the growth of algae or microorganisms. In addition, mosquitoes do not lay eggs in areas with strong currents.
If the area you are traveling to does not have strong currents, look for static water such as ponds, lakes, and streams that flow slowly and do not have a lot of mud, this will help the filter operate faster and less congestion.
Water sources should be found in offshore locations if possible because organisms are less concentrated than nearshore areas.
- Before filtering you should take the water and let them settle for a while to allow the sediment or algae to settle. It helps speed up the filtering of the device more.
- You should filter the water briefly before entering the filter so that they are not blocked by large objects caught in the filtration process.
- Always carry a spare filter system in case the filter is lost, out of battery or damaged.
Read more: Water pollution effects in human life
The Pros and Cons of a Filtered Water Bottle
What are the benefits of a Filtered Water Bottle?
One of the biggest uses of Filtered Water Bottle is that they effectively remove harmful bacteria. With mid-sized microorganisms such as Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella, Campylobacter (intestinal pathogenic bacteria), and many others easily filtered out of the water, you are completely assured of using water. have been processed.
Besides, in protozoa like Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia (causing diarrhea) they have a hard outer follicle structure that protects them from external chemical influences, but is also easily screened. filtered out of the water due to its rather large size.
Traveling or picnics all need to drink a lot of water and at the same time have to save money and cannot be used wastefully, so sports water filters or outdoor water filters will give you the source Clean pure water, increasing energy while helping to maximize cost savings when using.
In its lifecycle, some filter inside the bottle can filter up to 2000 liters of water – that is about 4,000 plastic water bottles.
Filtered Water Bottle does not use electricity at all, and does not generate wastewater, so it is extremely cost-effective and extremely environmentally friendly.
The materials used for the filters are fiberglass, hollow fiber, ceramic and activated carbon. With this system, the quality of your drinking water during your trip will be significantly improved.
The World Health Organization also encourages people to use travel Filtered Water Bottle instead of bottled mineral water, to limit decomposition from bottles that are released each day.
No matter what you do or where you go, you need to carry water with you. Especially for trips or picnics with loved ones, water preparation is a must. You cannot use bottled mineral water – it’s not safe! Carrying a large picnic water filter – too much effort! Only the use of small and easy to carry travel filtered water bottle is best.
Although only a little heavier and bulkier than a small tablet box. But the effect they bring to your trip is great.
Usage is also very simple and does not cause difficulties for users.
You can easily bring it in the travels and resorts to save money and ensure hygiene.
Modern filtering techniques
Referring to Filtered Water Bottle, you have guessed its use right, it is a device that uses special technology to remove bacteria and deposits from dirty water into them into a clean water source, usable.
It sounds simple, but in fact, they are used a lot in life, and one of them is the introduction of mini water purifiers for tourists, camping or picnics.
Filtered Water Bottle- The drawbacks
You have to use a straw to drink water because the straw is attached to the filter, not the whole bottle of the bottle. Using a straw can prevent you from drinking water quickly. If you’re thirsty and need a big gulp, you’re probably not going to like some of these products.
Most Filtered Water Bottles are made of non-BPA plastic. If Filtered water bottles are made of stainless steel, they’re a bit heavier. If you select a metal one, make sure it’s not a problem.
Normally, as it is a small portable water filter, a filtered water bottle has a total capacity of about 750ml without cores and 650ml with cores. It’s not enough for a long hike.
In terms of features, users should note the number of filters and the structure of the vessel. The easiest part to accumulate dirt in the bottle is the filter element, so it should be replaced regularly and monthly to ensure the quality of drinking water. Besides, the life of the filter element also depends on the amount of water used.
Best Filtered Water Bottles Comparison Chart
Best Filtered Water Bottle Reviews – (Updated List)
Top 10 of the world’s Best Filtered Water Bottles, compact and convenient bottle water filters such as Brita, WaterWell, LifeStraw, Seychelle, SurviMate, etc. It is convenient to take you out and bring clean water anytime, anywhere, when you travel.
Brita 20 Ounce Sport Filtered Water Bottle
Brita 20 Ounce Sport Filtered Water Bottle has a modern and young style, worthy of a practical water filter. This Brita water purifier is on our list of compact and convenient to transport water purifiers, a compact design, perfect filtration capacity.
- This sporty and ergonomic Brita 20 Ounce Water Bottle is ideal for training and gym lifters who don’t want a heavier or larger water bottle in your backpack.
- The filter is compact, placed in the bottle.
- The material of the bottle is made of high-quality plastic and does not contain BPA, so that the user is safe.
- The activated carbon filter is ideal both to reduce bacteria and chlorine smells and smells from your ordinary tap water.
As we have said, it’s perfect for people who practice a sport because the bottle is made of high-quality plastic and also comes equipped with an iron flip straw. Stop running, but have your thirst quenched.
The Brita 20 Ounce Water Bottle can replace about 300 water bottles, which will usually be purchased in a month from the store.
WaterWell Travel Filtered Water Bottle
If you live in harmony with nature, this WaterWell filtered water bottle can certainly fulfill your dreams. The product is fitted with a filter to fill bottles from puddles, lakes, rivers and taps. Thanks to the perfect filter in this compact Filtered Water Bottle, all water types are purified.
- The WaterWell Travel Water Bottle magically removes 99.9 percent of any parasite and bacteria associated with water.
- This helps prevent water pollution diseases such as dysentery, diarrhea and giardia from traveling on foreign land by using filtered water with this bottle.
- With this ideal filter, you can bottle and filter water from local wells and springs, so it’s easy to use when traveling and visiting.
- In its lifecycle, the filter inside the bottle can filter up to 1000 liters of water – that is, about 2,000 plastic water bottles.
- Moreover, it’s easy to use this filtered water bottle-just fill it up, let the filter do the job.
LifeStraw Go Filtered Water Bottle
The bottles LifeStraw Go Water Filter is designed for the purpose of filtering water from streams and lakes without fear of parasites, bacteria, dirt mixed in.
- The material in this LifeStraw Go Water Filter is high-quality
- Fully BPA-free and comes with a silicone mouthpiece in food-grade to keep your entire body clean and healthy with drinking water.
- LifeStraw Go Water Filter Flasks are leak-free.
- The LifeStraw Go Water Filters consist of activated carbon and work in two phases, reducing the number of bacteria and parasites 99.9 percent while reducing chlorine water, odors, and aftertaste.
- This filtering water bottle comes with a replaceable filter, as do most outgoing filtered water bottles on the market. However, keep in mind that the filter is divided into two parts, while the first part can filter up to 4,000 liters, the other part that is responsible for chlorine can filter up to 100 liters of smell and taste.
Extreme Filtered Water Bottle Seychelle
If this Seychelle Extreme Filtered Water Bottle filter passes through any source of water can be completely cleaned. The Seychelle Extreme Water Filter Bottle is not lower than the convenient Brita water filter bottle.
You can drink water from springs, freshwater lakes, tap, and rivers without worrying about bacteria since you have invested in this bottle and you won’t have to be scared of radioactive pollutants.
Because this water bottle filter can filter any radioactive contaminant reaching the source of fresh water. The water in the Seychelle Extreme Filtered Water Bottle is safe from viruses, bacteria, and parasites for your health.
- Seychelle Filtered Water Bottle is known for their ability to be used in extreme conditions-they are made of BPA-free, squeeze free plastic which is also durable.
- Used to attach the product to the belt.
- Even better, the Extreme Water Filter Bottle of Seychelle can remove up to 90% of agricultural and industrial fluoride flows-often in streams, lakes and rivers.
If the KOR Nava BPA Free 650ml Filter Water Bottle is missing, it will be missing in the list of good and good water filters.
KOR Nava BPA Free 650ml Water Bottle with a luxurious, modern look will satisfy all your individual tastes. You will not have to lose money when you choose this water filter and lose the convenience of buying water bottles. This product can easily be inserted into any fitness bag and wallet due to its sleek design and form.
- The design of the jar is extremely convenient.
- The deck is also completely locked and silicone sealed-so you don’t have to worry about any leaks.
- In respect of filters, it is a 100% virgin coconut-covered activated carbon and is also tested and NSF 42 certified, i.e. it removes chloramines, chlorine, odors and flavours found in water.
- The flask is also equipped with Easy Flow technology, making it incredibly easy to handle, squeeze, and suck – just drink water without effort.
- The cap is also designed to protect the tap if you don’t use the filtered water bottle and can be opened with a simple button.
Filtered Water Bottle SurviMate BPA Free
True to his name, when you go out and explore the wilderness, this product is suitable for transportation while traveling.
The great thing about this SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle BPA Free is that it comes with four filters to make the best choice of clean water.
- This luxury filter bottle features a hollow grade Medical UF Membrane filter, an Activated Carbon filter shell, a granular antibacterial type and a Medical Cotton PP filter.
- All the filters work well and can remove water from heavy metals, toxic chemicals, viruses, protozoa, and bacteria, the water filtered is completely pure.
- SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle BPA Free impresses with the materials it produces.
- The product consists of a food-grade of Tritan copolyester, BPA free and FDA approved.
- The bottle has replaceable, eight months long filters that save you money so you don’t have to buy another bottle of water. You just have to change the filter, fill it up, and enjoy clean water!
Sgodde Filtered Water Bottle
Dimensions: 239 x 78.4 x 78.4 mm
Weight: 323 g
Manufacturer of SGODDE
The unit has a two-stage filtration system: the first filter is made of a hollow fiber membrane that eliminates bacteria and protozoa, the second has activated carbon that eliminates fishy odors, smells of chlorine, and gives a sweet aftertaste to your drinking water.
- Sgodde helps to eliminate 99.99% of aquatic bacteria like E Coli or cyst bacteria like Protozoan
- Reduce turbidity in water to 0.2 microns.
- Filter capacity up to 1,500 liters (396 gallons).
- Sgodde has a filtration capacity of up to 1,500 liters (396 gallons).
- Sgodde helps to eliminate 99.99% of aquatic bacteria like E Coli or cyst bacteria like Protozoan.
- In addition, it helps to reduce heavy metals or certain organic chemicals in part, rather than completely remove them.
- This water purifier is made of BPA-free Tritan material, uses a durable food rubber seal and an acrylic nozzle with a silicone dust cover, ensuring no water leakage during travel and is safe for your health
- Note that you should not use hot, dirty, and industrially contaminated water or carbonated water for Sgodde because it is not capable of purifying this water and endangers your health.
Aquasana Filtered Water Bottle
The Aquasana bottle can turn tap water into mineral water in just a few minutes, removing heavy metals, dirt, chlorine, very suitable for those who like to travel to the mountains, go hiking, camping in the distance, where water sources are not guaranteed.
- Reasonable price
- With the price of 1 bottle + 1 core combo, you can save 3-4 times compared to buying bottled mineral water every time you go out.
- Due to its optimal design for outdoor use, this bottle is also very compact,
- A total capacity of about 750ml without cores, and 650ml with cores.
- The bottle can only filter up to 300L of water per core replacement,
If you are a genuine “traveler”, or simply want to save money on bottled water, this is the best choice for you.
EJ103 Cleansui Filtered water bottle
It’s one of the most popular portable water purifiers in recent times. This product is designed to be large enough for the need to drink water at home with a few members or to be used on long trips to the mountains, places where there is no clean water source.
- Cleansui EJ103 high-capacity water purifier, beautifully designed, and can be used at home or on travel.
- Types of bottles of water that are being in a minimalist style.
- The filter inside can remove 99 percent of impurities, dirt.
- Cleaning chemicals in tap water, soothe water and add the necessary minerals for a drink immediately.
- Tap water or water from the river can be treated.
Cleansui is a sub-brand of Mitsubishi-a Japanese company with countless trusted products all over the world, so you can be assured of the quality of the Cleansui EJ103 filter.
Each Cleansui EJ103 filter bottle currently has a total capacity of 2L, a post-filtration capacity of 1.5L, and can be filtered approximately 100 times (2L each) for each filter element with One easily replaceable filter cartridge.
Something you don’t know about your Filtered Water bottle
The filtered Water bottle has a very simple structure, on the outside, it is no different from the normal drinking water bottles that you and your family still use, including components such as the bottle, the water tank, the filter element, lid, display, clean water tap.
Filter-The most essential part of a Filtered Water Bottle
Activated carbon is used to filter impurities in the water including pesticides, industrial wastes, and chemicals. This is the reason activated carbon is widely used in water filtration systems around the world. However, activated carbon does not filter viruses, bacteria, and minerals.
According to a recent study published in the Journal of the Canadian Dental Association, the carbon filter contained in activated carbon has the ability to remove fluorides to help protect oral health, strengthen the immune system and help the kidneys and liver function properly.
Physical absorption is the main way activated carbon works to remove contaminants from liquids or vapors. The large surface area of carbon will be adsorbed per unit weight of coal.
The carbon’s large internal surface area creates a gravitational pull to other molecules. These gravitational forces cause dirt to be adsorbed (or adhere) to the carbon surface.
Adsorbed solutes will move from areas with the slightest pore to places with the strongest gravity. Pollutants are absorbed because the attraction of carbon surfaces is much greater than their attraction in water.
Organic contaminants will have a high molecular weight, neutral or nonpolar, and are chemically easily absorbed by activated carbon. In order for organic pollutants to be adsorbed by carbon, they must be dissolved in water so that their dimensions are smaller than the carbon pore.
Besides physical adsorption, chemical reactions can occur on the carbon surface. A chemical reaction between Chlorine and Carbon will form chloride ions, which helps to remove chlorine from the water.
Many water treatment equipment use a filtration method to remove particulate matter present in the water. These particles include clay, silt, organic particles, sediment from other processes in equipment, iron, manganese, and microorganisms. This filtration method helps in water and increases the efficiency of the disinfection process.
There is always an interaction between natural surface water and groundwater. When the river is full of water, water from the river is partly stored in the soil in the riverbank and floodplain areas. When the river water level falls, water stored in the riverbank area slowly flows back up into the river.
Riverbank filtration makes use of the current water-soaked by the river into the dug wells. This is one of nature’s filtration processes, in which chemical – physical-biological processes play an important role in improving the quality of water seepage.
Complete Buying Guide on Filtered Water Bottles
Methods to protect public health from pathogenic bacteria as well as harmful chemicals in water have been studied and applied in water treatment for centuries. Appropriate engineering treatment will be selected for use, depending on the nature of the water.
But if you plan to carry your bottle around the world, go hiking, or travel, you should choose a bottle with a filter to address each of these harmful triggers.
Type of Water Filter
Ultraviolet water purifier
You just need to fill up the water bottle. And stir with a UV filter for 90 seconds and you will have pure water.
The ultraviolet water purifier helps neutralize bacteria, protozoa and viruses with UV rays. You just need to fill up the water bottle. And stir with a UV filter for 90 seconds and you will have pure water.
But with this product line, you need to make sure to use a pre-filter for cloudy water. And be careful to bring extra batteries to a professional mountaineering backpack. In case the water filter runs out of battery or if the battery is damaged.
Pumped water filter
Pumped water filters are basically like many of today’s water filters. They are always on top of a survival tool to carry. This water filter allows you to quickly filter large amounts of water.
These water purifiers often have a warranty and fairly good maintenance. And of course they usually cost quite a lot. Most pump filters are usually capable of killing bacteria and protozoa. But in some more advanced products, they even have the ability to remove viruses.
Gravity water filter
This gravity filter can eliminate the disadvantages that other filter products have
The gravity water filter will be the perfect choice for large groups. Or when you set up camp. You can purify an entire reservoir of dirty water. Just hang this filter on a tree branch. And let gravity do all the rest.
They are quite handy and compact. You can easily put it in a professional mountaineering backpack. This gravity filter can eliminate the disadvantages that other water purification products have.
Also, filter this but in larger models and larger capacity. They can filter up to four liters of water in 3-4 minutes.
You are preparing for the next long trekking and the place you are going to is quite wild but you cannot carry too much water, bring a travel water filter!
- Activated carbon and Nanotechnology
Water is an indispensable resource for humans and all living things in the environment. To clean out all dirt and parasites in the water. Typically, water contaminated with alum, limestone, drilled well water, or styrene-contaminated water,….
Therefore, activated carbon is used in most water purifiers. Bringing a clean source of water helps the body not absorb harmful substances.
Accordingly, it also does not filter all viruses, bacteria in hard water. Therefore, the water purifier today in addition to using filter elements from activated carbon also applies advanced Nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology with a filter core with billions of Nano holes. Can absorb all the pollutants present in water, while still retaining 100% of natural minerals good for the body.
Quality of the Material
When choosing a filtered water bottle, it should be taken into account that the bottle does not break or warp after a few uses. The bottle of water must therefore be made of high quality materials, such as BPA free plastic.
In addition, choose products with a warranty so that missing or damaged parts can be replaced.
Can water be stored after filtering for a long time?
Yes, if wanted, you can store filtered water. Make sure that the tank does not become directly exposed to sunlight and that you’ll drink the water within a day.
Is it possible to wash the filtration system in the dishwasher instead?
Most bottles of water purification are completely safe for the dishwasher. However, some manufacturers recommend that the filter be placed on the top floor of the dishwasher to prevent damage.
Can I put a filtered water bottle in the freezer?
You can store the water bottle in your fridge, but it is not appropriate to insert it in the freezer as if the filter is freezing, its membrane will deteriorate and affect its overall performance.
The last words
Water plays a very important role in the body, especially during long trips. Therefore, ensuring adequate water supply to the body will help you have a safe and perfect trip.
From the above analysis, we are fully assured that pathogenic bacteria can be removed and well treated so that the treated water of the Filtered Water Bottle is completely clean and safe for health.
The above Filtered Water Bottle will give you more peace of mind in using foreign sources of water. Minimize the dangers of finding a potable water source during your trip. Hope you will get the best choices for you.