Faucet water filters are considered one of the most effective water quality improvement devices. So what is a faucet water filter? Is it good? Is it possible to drink directly at the faucet ? What is the best faucet water filter in 2020? Axiosreview will show you the details
The faucet water filter is a clean water filter with a fairly simple design, only includes intgrated filters and is installed directly into the sink system.
Components in the filter core of the faucet water filters are mainly activated carbon, sand, powdered gravel and some other additive components, which support water purification, antibacterial, and organic matter absorption. , heavy metals and some color and odor compounds.
Therefore, in terms of filtration performance, this type of equipment can be classified in the group of raw water filters. This is also a filter that does not have wastewater like Nano filters because residue is stored directly inside the machine instead of being discharged by water like RO water filters.
- 1 The Benefits of Faucet Water Filters
- 2 What Features Should I Look For In a Faucet Water Filter?
- 3 Best Faucet Water Filter Reviews (Updated List)
- 3.1 Mitsubishi faucet water filter
- 3.2 Euro Acque River water filter faucet/ Pro faucet – Italian technology for clean water
- 3.3 A.O.Smith water filters faucet – Products from the United States
- 3.4 Torayvino MK307MX faucet water filter
- 3.5 Siemens faucet water filter
- 3.6 Mitsubishi Cleansui faucet water filter
- 3.7 Aquaphor Topaz faucet water filter
- 3.8 Culligan FM-15A Faucet Mount Filter
- 3.9 PUR 3-Stage Horizontal Water Filtration Faucet
- 3.10 DuPont WFFM100XCH Premier Faucet
- 4 How do faucet Faucet Water Filters Work?
- 5 Faucet Water Filter Installation
- 6 Faucet Water Filter Cleaning & Replacement
- 7 FAQ’s About Faucet Water Filters
The Benefits of Faucet Water Filters
Faucet water filtration made from activated carbon is the leading solution for contaminated, alum-contaminated water, the choice to re-create pure water to help protect the health of you and your family.
Not only for the clean water source to filter the water at the faucet is also extremely friendly with the environment.
Nowadays, when the water pollution is more serious, in many places, people have to use water sources from lakes, rivers, streams, especially in urban areas where water is dirty, contaminated with lead, and heavy metals. aggravation.
In order to contribute to improving the health of the community, Coco AC provides faucet water purification equipment made from activated carbon.
Activated carbon water filtration systems are simple and effective to help save costs for each family.
Convenient faucet water filter for family use to ensure that there is a good source of water for cooking water, used as drinking water to ensure safety. Using US activated carbon water filtration technology, eliminating harmful substances, bacteria, heavy metals in water sources to ensure that you are using safe water.
Water source is absolutely guaranteed: destroy up to 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, remove harmful substances, heavy metals that exist in the water, create a completely pure water output, use directly to ensure health of you and your family.
The faucet water filter does not use electricity, and is easy to transport and install.
Faucet water filter eliminates chlorine residues in water and eliminates TRIHALOMETHANES (A group of by-products created when chlorine is used to disinfect water sources.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency EPA if people drink water containing TRIHALOMETHANES in excess of the average for a while. can suffer from liver and kidney diseases, central nervous system problems and increased risk of cancer).
No Foul Smell or Taste
Water filter at the faucet filter with a hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane, capable of filtering both sediment and rust. If you use a faucet water filter, your domestic water will be cleaner, no foul smell and improving the taste.
Blocks Usual Microorganisms
With the function “blocks usual microorganism”, faucet water filter helps to prevent disease because it helps destroy 99.9% of bacteria and impurities in water to help users avoid diseases arising from water sources such as typhoid, cholera, hepatitis A, dysentery, especially worms.
Faucet water filter is very environment-friendly: made from activated carbon, its structure is simple but effective in cleaning water sources.
Depending on the actual conditions and the state of your family’s water source, it is best for 3-6 months, you should regularly check and clean the water filter, if needed, the water is too contaminated or contaminated.
After 9 months to 1 year, it is best to see if you need to replace it completely to keep the water source for the whole house clean and pure.
It not only reduces the intake of plastic, it is good for the environment, but it is also healthier. Not all manufacturers of mineral water use food-grade plastic for their tanks, so the plastic can leak into the water after a while. A variety of serious health issues may result from drinking this water.
No Nitrates and Nitrites
These filters are very efficient to eliminate nitrates and nitrites from your supply of water. These compounds are also present in pesticides and insecticides, and can leak into your water supply accidentally. The ingestion of these compounds is extremely harmful for young and old alike.
Blocks Heavy Metals
Water filter at the faucet made of activated carbon helps your family have a clean, pure water source, serving a more and more beautiful life, without worrying about contamination and alum contamination because it blocks heavy metals.
What Features Should I Look For In a Faucet Water Filter?
Filter Change Sensor
Having a clean filter is essential if you want to drink clean water at all times. This is why it is important to know when to change filters before they are blocked by trash. Filter change sensors can help you with that.
Some models use a sensor that will notify you when the filter approaches a change, while others will only notify you when the filter needs immediate change. It doesn’t matter which sensor your filter has, as long as it has one. If you do not select a filter with this type of sensor, you will have to check off any filter changes you make.
The usage time of the filter elements as well as the filter of the water purifier attached to the tap for household use from 3 to 4 people will be about 7-8 months. So if it is used, pay attention to the time to be able to replace the new filter in time.
Some tap water filters are completely non-rotating and this can be inconvenient when you wash the dishes, especially if you use a larger basin or tray. Having a rotate filter will eliminate this problem completely.
If you want to know if a faucet water filter is good or not, you need to understand their internal structure and how they work. There are a variety of filter boxes available in the market, each designed for specific contaminants.
If your water source is municipal water where different filtration methods have been applied, then faucet filter is a consideration. All you want is a lead and chlorine odor removal filter, you can use the filter mainly made from activated carbon and mineral particles to remove.
Usually, the main part of the filter box consists of activated carbon layer, non-woven mesh fabric, hollow fiber filter. Besides, some filters have more Tourmaline stone, PP Cotton filter core, Calcium Sulfite.
They can be filtered from raw dust, Trihalomethane (THMs) – byproducts of water disinfection with chlorine, dissolved lead and agrochemicals.
Depending on the product, there are separate substances filtered. Therefore, you should rely on the family’s inlet water sample to choose the most suitable device.
Best Faucet Water Filter Reviews (Updated List)
The best water filters at the faucet today are many people interested and wondered. With the increasingly polluted environment, the water source is extremely important to meet the daily needs of everyone, to use a good water source, a water filter with the outstanding advantages of water filters is needed.
Now faucet water filters are used a lot. A good faucet water filter will be addressed as follow:
Mitsubishi faucet water filter
Mitsubishi faucet water filter is a brand that is trusted in Japan as well as other Asian countries for a long time. The faucet water filters on the sinks of the company are certified NFS42 and NFS53 of the US. In addition, in Vietnam, the Ministry of Health and the Pasteur Institute certify to ensure health safety.
Some product suggestions for the question of whether to use a faucet water filter:
Some information about filters:
- Filter capacity: 900 liters Water flow through the filter: 1.6 liter / min
- Minimum working pressure: 0.07MPa
- Filter technology: Mitsubishi Chemical Cleansui
- Filter structure: Nonwoven mesh fabric layer, Ion exchange fiber layer, Activated carbon layer, Hollow fiber film.
- Shelf life of filter (according to Japanese JIS S 3201): 3 months (10 liters / day)
- Dimensions: 126 x 112 x 79mm
- Weight (when full water): 310g (430g)
- Made in Japan Product meet international and Vietnamese inspection standards
- The machine does not generate waste
- Having a meter mounted on the machine will notify you when to replace the filter element, thereby ensuring the quality of the output water.
- Filter out heavy metals, rust, iron, and dissolved lead; remove chemicals, completely removes bacteria, viruses
- The price is quite expensive.
Euro Acque River water filter faucet/ Pro faucet – Italian technology for clean water
EUROACQUE Group was established in 1978 in the northern Italian city of Piacenza, and is one of the pioneering companies in the field of water treatment in this country with 40 years of experience in research, design, production.
The development of household and industrial water filters and water treatment chemical products EuroAcque River / Pro faucet water filters are one of them.
Currently, Euroacque has developed a network of agents covering all of Italy and many distributors throughout Europe and the world such as France, Spain, Egypt, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia. , Belgium, Switzerland, Kuwait, Bulgaria, Brazil, Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Tunisia, Cyprus, etc.
EUROACQUE produces a lot of water purification products that meet the standards of SGS and Accredia – the national inspection agency in Italy. We will take a closer look at the water filter at the Euro Acque River / Pronhé faucet.
- Modern and compact design, the material used for the filtration system is activated carbon and silver ions
- Using the pressure of water, not using electricity, help to save maximum costs for your family.
- Filtration capacity is extremely large up to 11,000 liters.
- The filter cartridge removes unpleasant flavors, filters odors and all harmful substances
- Silver Nano technology helps to prevent bacteria
- Low cost at a price accessible to most homes
- Easy to install, compact and elegant in design, suitable for placing under the sink and connecting to supply faucets
- Space saving and no electrical connection, bring safety for users.
- Only filter living water, should not be used to drink directly.
A.O.Smith water filters faucet – Products from the United States
With a history of more than 140 years of establishment and development, A.O.Smith is a famous American brand name of heater. However, it was not until 2012 that this brand started to produce and produce water filter products.
After the successes in major markets around the world such as the US, Canada, India, China, EU in 2015, A.O.Smith started to enter the Vietnam market.
- A.O.Smith water filter is a water filter applying advanced RO – Stream filtration technology patented in the US. The advantage of this technology is its ability to remove 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, heavy metals.
- For pure water output and safe to use. The difference between the RO – Stream membrane compared to the conventional RO membrane is that the lifespan of the RO – Stream membrane is increased by 1.5 times.
- In addition, the rate of purified water recovered compared to the rate of wastewater when using this filter is also relatively high (ratio 1: 1).
The filter system of A.O.Smith includes 5 filters:
- 5 micrometer pp filter core: Removes impurities, residue larger than 5 micromet in size
- GAC Core: Helps to remove organic components, chlorine, chemicals
- 1 micrometer pp core: Removes substances larger than 1 micrometer.
- RO – Stream filter: Completely removes bacteria, viruses and heavy metals present in the water
- Deodorizing core: Helps to reduce foreign odors in the water to make the output water easier to use.
A.O.Smith water filters use an intelligent filter core system. Aiming at the convenience and ease of use, A.O.Smith researches and develops smart features such as:
- Warning of filter element replacement
- Warning water leaks
- Automatically scour the filter
- Water pressure balance
- Error warning during operation
- In addition, A.O.Smith water filters are compact, luxuriously designed to be placed in many different positions in your house such as on the table, in the kitchen cabinet, under the sink.
- The machine is compactly designed to suit many space positions in your home
Some disadvantages of A.O.Smith water filters
A.O.Smith water filter is smart and modern, but this brand also has some shortcomings because it is not suitable in Vietnam:
- The machine can only be used with clean treated water as input water. As for heavily polluted water sources, salty water, and hard water, the machine is not able to operate effectively.
- Due to the use of RO membrane but no functional filter core system, the filtered water source will lack essential minerals for the body.
- Although the filtered water of AOSmith water filters has been tested at the NIFC General Department of Quality Measurement to meet the standards of direct drinking water, such test results are only valid on samples and given standards are for reference only.
This makes many people concerned about the ability to drink directly from this model.
- The machine uses its own unique filter elements, so choosing to buy and replace the filter element will be difficult.
- A.O.Smith water filters have a relatively high cost (an average of 9-15 million VND), much higher than other RO water filters (about 4-7 million VND). So this machine is only suitable for households with good income or more.
Torayvino MK307MX faucet water filter
Torayvino is a brand of tap water purification equipment from Toray Corporation in Japan. Applying advanced hollow fiber membrane technology, Torayvino brings clean water, keeping natural mineral resources for the whole family.
Torayvino MK307MX tap water filtration equipment produced by Toray Japan, has the best design, uses 13-item filtration for drinking water directly at the tap without boiling water.
- Torayvino MK307MX is a water filter attached directly at the tap using advanced hollow fiber membrane technology and a 4-stage continuous filtration system
- The device filters out harmful impurities, produces clean water with natural sources of healthy minerals
- Always ensure the filtered water is always clean, not re-bacteria when the water is stored for a long time like other filtration systems.
- The device provides a 99.99% clean water source, removes chlorine residues, turbidity, agricultural residues, and remains in tap water that is hard to see with the naked eye, but still retains beneficial minerals. for the body such as calcium, magnesium.
- Compact design, simple installation directly at the tap, no need to install additional water systems, do not use electricity, safe for children.
- Clock rotation helps track, and reminds the filter change time.
- The multi-purpose water system saves 30% of water with three modes: filtered water, tap water with a shower, and tap water.
- Change the water filter when using up to 600 liters
- Saving water and energy sources is a smart choice for a fresh, healthy life, suitable for modern living space.
Shelf life of the filter is quite short.
Siemens faucet water filter
Siemens tap water purifier is a filter device that helps users provide the purest water output for your body as well as your skin and hair. Helps you to retain natural moisture without chlorine present in treated tap water that depletes the natural moisture that causes dry skin and hair tightness.
A reliable water source will help you prevent the risk of absorbing chlorine vapors found in normal water and health risks.
- Siemens tap water purifiers have outstanding features such as the patented advanced filtration technology. This filter is capable of removing up to 90% chlorine and chemicals present in the water, far exceeding some of the filters available on the market.
- This water filter from Siemens contains copper zinc filter particles that help users to dechlorinate and need a very good PH to give users a pure and healthy water source for users.
- In addition to the advantages of compactness, easy installation and just need to attach directly at the tap with the ability to filter without using electricity, the Siemens water purifier also has 3 modes that users can easily adjust during use.
The uses are low running water, large running water, and running water like a shower.
Mitsubishi Cleansui faucet water filter
Product introduction of water purifier mounted under the sink Mitsubishi Cleansui EU101 for direct drinking:
Using Mitsubishi Chemical Cleansui technology, a 100% Japanese-made Cleansui A101E water purifier), with UZC2000E filter using a high-efficiency dual-flow system for water movement, making water flow stable is stable and works well no matter what angle the filter is placed.
- Using technology: Mitsubishi Chemical Cleansui
- Products installed under sink EU101 made 100% in Japan
- Compatible with common hose sizes
- Flexible and easy faucet adjustment
- Filter capacity: 8,000 Liters
- Water flow through the filter: 3 Liters / min
- Time to use the filter: 12 Months (20 liters / day)
- Compatible with common hose sizes
- Flexible and easy faucet adjustment
- Installation location: Under the sink
- With ABS plastic material and monolithic design, A101E filter gives users a sense of certainty. In addition, the outside of the filter is painted smooth with neat print and the words “Made in Japan” are embossed at the bottom to certify that the product is genuine from Japan.
- Inside the filter are 4 filters corresponding to 4 filter levels.
Level 1: Raw filter layer-Helps remove sediment in the water.
Level 2: Ion exchange layer (ion changer): Helps to remove lead dissolved in water.
Level 3: Activated carbon layer: Helps filter chlorine, harmful impurities.
Level 4: Hollow fiber filter: See the heart of the A101E filter; Water is penetrated from the outside of the tube wall including millions of filter holes with microscopic size from 0.01 µm to 0.1 µm into the hollow fiber.
Any impurities larger than 0.1 µm such as algae, microorganisms, turbidity, bacteria will be kept outside the hollow fiber filter. The output water is only clean water and natural minerals of water.
The price is very expensive.
Aquaphor Topaz faucet water filter
Designed for installation at the nozzle of water intake points such as sink taps, domestic water fountains, wash basin faucets, Aquaphor topaz water purifiers are suitable for every point where water is needed.
The product is modernly designed and compactly suitable for small area kitchens using the unique AQUALEN fiber filter. Aquaphor Topaz reliably supplies your family with pure, high-quality drinking water that completely removes chlorine, heavy metals and organic substances present in the water to preserve minerals that are beneficial to the body.
- American Aqualen technology, Aquaphor is produced in many countries from America, Europe and Russia
- Excellent filtration capacity, tank-free design
- Water keeps natural minerals in water
- No electricity, no waste water
- Replacing a filter cartridge is easier than ever
- Easy to remove and install anywhere, anytime.
It cannot eliminate fluoride.
Culligan FM-15A Faucet Mount Filter
Culligan has long been known as a trusted brand in the supply of household water treatment equipment. The company is rated by users as the best tap water filter manufacturer today.
The exterior of the system is made of a shiny chrome-plated lightweight plastic. It comes with 2 connectors that can be easily connected to the tap.
The filter of the machine is certified to an international standard that does not affect the health and helps to remove the substances polluting water. The system can handle approximately 757.08 liters of water. After a period of use, it is necessary to replace the filter element to ensure the best bacteria containment.
- Certified NSF
- Eliminate lead, chlorine and VOC
- Improved water smell and taste
- Easy to install and use
- Compact design does not take up an area.
The flow is quite slow
PUR 3-Stage Horizontal Water Filtration Faucet
If you want to have systems with metal connectors, the PUR is your first choice.
Looking at, you will see the device has a fairly compact design with a moderate size. Similar to other types of filters, the housing is made of plastic to reduce the weight pressure on the hose.
In addition, the nozzle is available in colors and materials such as chromium and stainless steel, which you can easily combine with any sink.
The filter core is coated with 3 layers of material. Inside there is activated coconut charcoal to remove impurities and the core is made from minerals to help clean and safer water. This device can filter about 375.54 liters of water.
- Certified NSF
- Eliminate harmful chlorine, lead and mercury
- Extremely easy and fast installation
- Built-in filter life indicator for easy replacement after use
- Beautifully designed, impressive
- Leakage easily with plastic connections
- The filter life is quite short
DuPont WFFM100XCH Premier Faucet
DuPont is arguably the cheapest water filter on the market. However, it has also been shown to be quite effective. So, if you do not have a big budget, you can choose this product.
DuPont’s outer shell is made of a high-quality plastic shell that is extremely durable. Despite its low price, its design is not trivial.
DuPont filters are NSF certified and have been tested to standards such as 42, 53 and 372. This means the device can remove heavy metal components such as lead, mercury, guaranteed chlorine. Safe for water and improves taste. The device can handle approximately 757.08 liters of water with a matching filter.
- NSF certified equipment
- Can remove chlorine, lead, volatile organic compounds
- Good price
- Design in vertical form
Easy to leak
How do faucet Faucet Water Filters Work?
The faucet water filter has a relatively simple structure, including only integrated filters installed directly into the sink system.
The composition in the filter core is mainly activated carbon, sand, powdered gravel mixed with some other additives such as anti-bacterial ceramics, which absorb organic compounds, heavy metals and some color compounds, other smell.
The water filter at the faucet supports the use of more clean water. Faucet water filters do not use electrical energy, but only use the pressure of the juice flowing through the water filter hose.
Water purification equipment at the faucet is usually set in 2 modes: Filtering mode, the water will be cleaner to serve cooking, washing the face, and food processing. In unfiltered mode, the water is used for bathing, washing vegetables, dishes, pots and pans
Follow 3 steps in the process of filtration below:
This is the first step in the process of filtration and is generally achieved with the help of a nonwoven screen wrapped around the cartridge. The screen is designed specifically to avoid large and small objects, such as rust, gravel, debris and sand.
Activated Carbon Block
The next step is activated carbon block, the mechanism of action of activated carbon: includes 2 mechanisms
- Physical mechanical filter: Helps remove particles, impurities in the water when passing through the filter element thanks to tiny holes in the coal structure.
- Filter absorbs water-soluble impurities by surface absorption or ion exchange mechanism: The surface of the coal molecule will attract chemicals and impurities dissolved in water and keep them inside the core filter.
- With the “non-absorbent” but “oil-absorbing” properties, activated carbon has a strong effect on many chemicals containing chlorine, benzene or industrial chemicals dissolved in water.
The last step in the process of filtration ensures that levels of chemical pollution are minimized. To remove common contaminants such as chlorine, activated carbon filters are fine, but they do not filter out chemicals such as heavy metals or even magnesium and calcium.
This is why most producers make sure that this filter eliminates other pollutants, such as lead , mercury or nitrite and nitrate, that may enter your water supply. It also suppresses odors and tastes with this filter.
The amount of time the water touches the cartridge filter will determine how much of the contaminant will be retained.
More soil would be stuck in the filter’s porous surface if the water is in sustained contact with the activated carbon filter. This is why more filters for the tap water would create a slower water flow.
Faucet Water Filter Installation
Although they are manufactured by different manufacturers, most tap water filters have a similar installation procedure. Before starting the installation, make sure you have an adjustable wrench and some Teflon tapes closed on hand.
Most tap water filters come with all the components required for installation and some of them will also come with Teflon tapes, but it’s better to be prepared.
Here’s how you install a water filter at the tap.
- Remove the hose’s aeration device. The aerator can be screwed on very tightly, so make sure you use an adjustable wrench if you cannot turn it on by hand.
- Place the original aerator over the accessories that come in the water filter box to make sure you find the right device for your hose.
- Turn the new insert aerator into the hose.
- Attach the tap water filter to the new gasket
- If the filter cartridge has not been pre-assembled, install the cartridge in the filter now.
- Turn on the water and let it run for at least 10 minutes before you taste the water.
- This will allow the filter to activate.
- Check for leaks. Without any, you’re done. If anything does leak, try fixing it by applying some Teflon tape.
Faucet Water Filter Cleaning & Replacement
Filter changes are performed differently depending on the model and manufacturer. However, most of the time this won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
- If you choose a tap water filter that uses a filter change sensor, you should respect its instructions and change the filter appropriately. Some manufacturers will also mail you a prompt about when to change a filter.
- If your tap water filter does not have a filter change indicator, you should always mark the date you changed the filter on your calendar. Most water filters come with a capacity indicator, so you know that it will last around 100, 200 or more gallons but you don’t know how long that means.
- On average, an American household consumes up to 2 gallons of drinking water per person per day. So if you live in a household of three, that means 6 gallons per day. This means you will have to change a 200 gallon water filter about every 30 days.
This time period can vary depending on your consumption. You may also want to see our top picks of water filters for the whole family.
If you notice lime deposits on your tap water filters, you can clean them with a clean rag and some vinegar or lemon / lime juice. Just fill a bowl of water with a mixture of 1/2 water + 1/2 vinegar or lemon juice, dip a rag in the mixture and use it to remove any residue.
FAQ’s About Faucet Water Filters
Is the activated carbon faucet water filter at your home quality?
You can simply apply the following tip to check the quality of your faucet water filter using a non-circuit device, since activated carbon is made of ordinary carbon, so when testing with a non-circuit device.
You will see a light, this is a quality filter element, and vice versa, if using the above method, the light does not light, your water filter does not guarantee safe quality.
How to buy a good faucet water filter?
Although drinking faucet water is good, not all water filters are good for your family. Because choosing a water filter also needs to depend on many factors:
- Realize the nature of family water
The current situation of contaminated domestic water sources (heavy metals or arsenic) is very common in both cities and rural areas. Therefore, before answering the question of choosing to buy a good faucet water filter, you need to determine what state of water your family is in to choose the right technology.
- Determine the purpose and need to use
Do you want a filter to get water for daily use or a filter to get potable water in both drinking and drinking? If the frequency of use is large for the purpose of using filtered water for all daily activities: cooking, boiling water for drinking, or using with a large volume and etc. so that there is a plan to buy a suitable water filter.
- Determining the cost of buying faucet water filters
To buy a suitable water filter, you should balance the budget your family invests. There are many types of water filters with different budgets, so you need to choose a water filter that is suitable for your home conditions to avoid waste or not meet your needs.
- Pay attention to the durability of the water filter
The machine purchased or used or malfunctioned, broken, filtered without impurities, still has residue or emits unpleasant noises when operating, not only costing repair and replacement but also takes a lot of time. effort. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a machine with stable durability.
Why should we use a water filter at the faucet?
Although it cannot filter drinking water, it is manufactured to meet the needs of users. When cooking, many people do not want to use filtered water but also do not want to use faucet water because it still contains some insoluble solids, a strong smell of chlorine.
This is where the faucet-mounted water filter becomes the perfect choice. In addition, there are many reasons you should use a faucet water filter:
- Good price: The faucet water filter is one of the cheapest filtration solutions on the market today. Therefore, any housewife who wants a clean and improved daily source of cooking water for the family every day, do not hesitate to own them.
- Easy installation: This is a smart device with extremely easy installation. You don’t need special tools, no professional people can install it in 5 minutes.
- Safe water for health: Many filters can help you remove VOCs, sediments, excess chlorine. If only with faucet water, they will work extremely effectively. Unless your water source is well water or is heavily polluted, you need a water filter under the kitchen or a total domestic water filtration system.
- Clean water quickly at any time: With the mechanism using water pressure to filter rather than using electricity, the filtration speed is quite fast. In just 10 seconds, you have a clean water source to serve your needs.
Things to know about faucet water filters?
The faucet water filter is attached directly to the faucet, with a water filter to remove harmful impurities in the water to bring clean water. However, the faucet water filter has a high cost, but the ability to filter dirty water is extremely good.
With a compact design that can be installed in all homes, the water filter has a very simple design with a faucet water filter and a separate filter.
At present, faucet water filters come from China, many people who want to have high profits have introduced faucet water filters from Japan and Korea to outdo consumers.
Currently in Vietnam there are a number of other brands that are one of the most prestigious genuine brands such as Torayvino, Mitsubishi Cleansui, Aquaphor.
Some criteria to choose a good faucet water filter?
- Brand: You should choose a Japanese brand faucet water filter to ensure quality
- See if installing a water filter at the faucet is suitable for the home to avoid buying products but not being able to install it.
- The function of the faucet water filter and its usage is the same as that of Toray Japan faucet water
- Water purification feature of the water filter at the faucet
Whether or not to use a faucet water filter is good or not depends a lot on which model you choose or how to use it. Hopefully, with the above advice, we will help you know how to invest in your family with the best faucet water filter .